Mover/Packer/ Wrapper/ Warehouse Worker
1) Move Helper
Open Date: Nov 15, 2015
Under the supervision of the site move supervisor (the driver/crew chief), the move helper will assist in the moving, packing and organizing of household goods and personal effects. As a representative of Guardian Overseas Shipping you will be presentable, work professionally and work in collaboration with their assigned team.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with crew members and client.
- Must be able to lift minimum 35+ pounds
- Previous moving and packing experience, knowledge of international languages and a driver license is an asset but not mandatory.
2) Crew Chief
Supervises and manages move crew on each job site. Responsible for keeping crew working efficiently and professionally at all times. A crew chief is responsible for crew transportation and is responsible for organizing the space available for the personal goods and effects.
- Minimum 2+ years experience
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Must be professional and presentable
- Must have problem solving skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35+ pounds
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of international languages is an asset but not mandatory
- Driver license ( G,DZ,AZ) mandatory
If you are interested in applying to work in the back warehouse or becoming a mover please fill out the form below. If you would like to send in your resume, please send it here
To fill out our application form, please click here.